Tuesday 30 September 2014

Cover for mobile phone

Posted by Kate DIY at 05:12
Hello :)
So maybe not just me, but some of you have a problem with that on your cell phone you can get some nice packaging or maybe not one that can completely imagine. I have therefore thought that if I buy a newer, I'll get him a one two, but the mistake :) Then I saw in a magazine super this idea, so I told him that I will spread further :))



The first thing you'll need is a transparent cover for your cell phone, a nice image that you can either print or cut out from a magazine, pencil, scissors and hole punches :)



The first picture you cut to the dimensions of your package
cut out a second
3rd you try, whether sitting, when a large piece cut off when it is small .... it is quite a problem: D
A fourth is now time to cut the hole for the camera and flash, you can use manicure scissors, but I used .....
Punches 5th ..... :)
6th Once you have done no image, put it in a container with a cell phone and TRADATE: D

I get them done more, even though some of them have already finished works pretty: D What do you like most? :))




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

DIY tutorials by Kate Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review